4G Tracker is a Free RTOS based smart module community development platform offered by Inevitable. It is built on a SIMCOM SIM7672x series platform. 4G Tracker offers additional amazing features, which provides a more creative edge to the developers and enthusiasts in the Automotive domain. Its major functionality is to fetch parameters of the connected device, facilitate critical on-board diagnostics, analysis and feedback via voice alerts.
• Support global multi network mode (LTE Cat 4)
• Integrates Threadx Free RTOS, Bluetooth and GNSS into one module
• Integrate GNSS function, supports rapid accurate positioning under different environment
- Connectivity Module: Integrates abundant industrial standard interfaces with powerful expansibility, such as UART, USB, I2C, and GPIO, making it perfectly suitable for telematics, surveillance devices, remote diagnostics, etc.
- MCU: Up to 14 KB Flash Program Memory Up to 1024 Bytes Data SRAM 32 MHz clock input Extreme Low-Power (XLP)
- ADC: 12-bit, low power, successive approximation ADC with an I2C-compatible interface. operates from a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply and features a 2 µs conversion time.
- DAC: The AD5338R uses a versatile 2-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 400
kHz VLOGIC pin for 1.8V/3V/5V logic.
- SPI Flash: FLASH Memory IC 8Mb (1M x 8) SPI 40 MHz 8-SOIC. Significantly improve performance and reliability, while lowering power consumption.
- CAN Interface: CAN controller implements CAN 2.0B. Easy interfacing with the MCUs via SPI.
- SENSOR: 6-axis Motion Tracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer.
- BT: BT 5.0
- GNSS: GPS /GLONASS /BeiDou /Galileo/QZSS Advanced AGPS self-generated orbit prediction
- UART: 3 Nos
- I2C: Support up to 4* I2C for sensor data
- SPI: Support up to 4 SPI interfaces.
- UIM Card: 1 No
- Antenna On Board: BT & GNSS connectors